QUALITY, STUDENT-CENTREDNESS AND INNOVATION ARE OUR COMMITMENT AT ALL INSTITUTIONS IN THE STADIO HOLDINGS GROUP
We will implement our promise in the following ways including, but not limited to:
- Supporting and doing all things reasonable to enable our students to succeed – the principle of ‘access with success’ is unequivocal in our approach to teaching and learning.
- Applying predictive analytics responsibly to track student’s learning progress and provide appropriate interventions (learning development facilitators, tutors, online academic support, credit re-try) where needed to promote positive outcomes.
- Promoting a flexible and adaptive learning experience with:
- an innovative programme and qualification mix that encourages connectivity between qualifications, particularly the contact and distance learning modes of delivery, and cohesive linkages of relevant knowledge areas;
- a robust credit accumulation and transfer policy and practice within the regulatory parameters; and
- a quality-assured recognition of prior learning methodology.
These principles will be applied at each Stadio institution and enhanced through our multiversity structure. Our qualifications and programmes are designed and developed to ensure that our students understand the values of responsible citizenship. We strive to ensure that our graduates are marketable, immediately employable, and equipped with the appropriate skills for the 21st century to foster ethical independence, critical thinking and entrepreneurship. A pillar of the teaching and learning project is global and local collaborations and partnerships with industry and employers. Immersive learning in the form of work-integrated learning, workplace learning and/or work-based learning remains integral to our promise of graduate quality and marketability.